Our webinar taking place on Tuesday 20 November at 3.30pm will explore ways to make Arts Award accessible to, and inclusive of, the range of young people you work with.
We will cover:
- choosing the appropriate level for young people you work with
- resources designed to support your delivery
- different ways of collecting and presenting evidence
- examples of how other centres have delivered Arts Award
- a chance to refresh your knowledge and talk through any challenges you may be facing
The webinar is hosted by Arts Award trainer Sue Caudle, who will be joined by Alan Lynch, Sector Support Manager for Schools and Further Education.
There will be allocated time for questions and issues raised during the webinar.
If you can't attend live, register as normal and we'll send a link to the webinar after the event.
To register click this link: https://learn.trinitycollege.co.uk/accessible-arts-award